Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home :-)

Well, I've been back for 3 months now...I can't believe it! As much as I still miss Taiwan, I've been reminded of so many reasons beautitul Cache Valley will always be home. I've loved being back in my snowy little town, seeing my mountains (as soon as Spring shows up, I'll be back climbing them!), and spending lots of time with my wonderful family. Here's some random shots from the past little while.
California post to come ;-)   

Darcy-dear made this blanket using my old t-shirts for me while I was gone...thanks Darc, I love it! 

Catching up with the girls...too many memories to count! 
Kira, Terrah, Melanie, Darcy, Meredith, and me :-) 


Bear Lake in January. Brr. 

 My goofy lil brothers!



Sunrise in Logan! 

 Sunset in Logan!

Me and Sam waiting for 20,000 bouncy balls to drop from a helicopter at USU. Go Physics! 


 Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks to several recipe submissions from various friends, I was inspired to create rainbow cupcakes...it was a trial run, lots left to improve next time. But they were yummy!


Pictures from random exploring...







Hi-Chews!!! Oh, Taiwan. I discovered they actually sell these at the local gorcery store!

 Happy 14th Birthday Daniel!

He was super surprised by his rockin new bike we hid at my grandparents house for months. 

 Blowing out the candles with my grandparents, haha

Me and Dan went on a morning run/bike-ride and took my camera.






4 comments:

  1. While I was in China my friend kept telling me I had to try Hi-Chews. I kept telling her I can get them across the street from my work at Rite Aid! We did try banana flavor and yogurt flavor. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't express my happiness! I LOVE your blanket, what a creative creation! And, I must say, I SUPER LOVE your rainbow cupcakes with color coordinated frosting, the HI chews you were able to locate locally and the bike with 4 passengers...what a reminder of Taiwan that was! I am so proud...AND, I miss you. I want you to come to Disneyland with me and Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are becoming such the photographer! That picture of Daniel blowing with grandma and grandpa is hilarious. I will have to try a hi-chew

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a place that sells hi-chews? You will have to keep me stocked up! I love the cupcakes, I wish I could help you, more like you can show me how... I miss you lots! I hope Robert makes you remember good times in 401!

    ReplyDelete