Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~spring~

I love the seasons!!! I could never pick a favorite...there's so many wonderful things about each one. Right now I am especially enjoying my beautitul Cache Valley and all its springtime blossoms! It's been a long time coming this year, but everything is finally in bloom and the colors, scents, and textures are absolutely gorgeous. I am thankful for God's creations. After attending the temple several days ago I walked the grounds to see all the flowers, and my favorite tulip tree. This past weekend I drove (my last drive in my Corolla...sigh...I'm still in mourning) out of the canyon, around the foot of the Wellsvilles, and into a breathtaking view of my home. I was biking up to Green Canyon a couple weeks ago when I passed a man driving his tractor down the road, wearing a suit! I went for a run tonight on the foothill roads behind my house and watched the sunset over the fields, all bright green from the rain.  Is there a more beautiful, peaceful place to live in this world?!  
   















3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love spring! It just seems to rejuvenate us. Love all the flowers and especially the temple ones. They are beautiful. Our kids are out of school in two more days and summer will be here. I can't believe it since we haven't had enough spring yet. So enjoy the good days!

    Sorry to hear about your car. What a bummer. These are the lessons that teach us lots of patience. Thanks for a great trip a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun to go with you and your mom. We will have to make it a tradition to go once or twice a year. Love you lots and have a FANTASTIC day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love Utah~ I love your documentation, Kristi!
    And oh, how I love your camera...it always took the best pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its you that take the best pictures. I have a nice camera and mine still don't come out like that. Can't wait to live in that beautiful place again

    ReplyDelete