Monday, November 7, 2011

Why hello, Blog!

Things I've done since my last post:
  • Enjoyed a simply wonderful summer complete with 4th of July fireworks, fresh raspberries, popsicles, gorgeous sunsets, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, smores, bike rides, summer nights, and the North Logan 24th of July parade... Oh how I love my little valley!
  • Reunited with many dear family members and friends
  • Got a job!!! I'm a Kindergarten teacher. (That's right, a real one) And (most days)       I love it.
  • Moved to a new apartment
  • Traveled to Connecticut to visit my best friend Meredith, and spent time seeing Boston and Newport, Rhode Island
  • Enjoyed a simply wonderful fall complete with beautiful colors, vegetables from the garden, sweater-weather, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, some football (still not a huge fan, but tis the season!), North Logan Pumpkin Walk, cider, the Ivie Family Halloween Party, fresh apple crisp, raking, and plenty of leaf-crunching!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot you had a blog! Haha! Just kidding! Sounds like you have been having fun! (Notice the use of exclamation points. :o) )

    ReplyDelete