Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Friday was a crazy-busy day, but oh so much fun!  The school had Halloween parties for all the of the kindergarten and afternoon classes, and I had a party with my evening class...which meant 8 hours of non-stop HALLOWEEN!  My job was face painting :-)  I had a blast coloring all over my students!  It was definitely nice to have a break from our normal routine.  That night we (the teachers and a few of our secretary friends) had our own party on the 4th floor that included cookie decorating, mustaches, scary music, and some extremely epic and incredibly intense rounds of "Murder in the Dark."  Good times!

 Erin, me, and Meg with our rockin masks!

 Of course my face had to be painted too...this is Lien's great work

 Cute Shantell trying on my mask

 Just paintin' some of the cutest little faces in the whole wide world!

 Aila

 Aila, Cherry, Alen

 Tristan

 :-)

 Ok World, meet Tristan!  I've been trying to capture his real smile for the past four months, and I finally got it!  He has the cutest grin ever, and when he smiles his eyes just disappear!  Doesn't this picture make you happy?!?!  :-)

 Oh Wade, you little stinker, how I love you!

 My dear little Kindergarteners!

 Haha, another priceless Tristan pic...he does this every time we have a bathroom/drink break!

 Can't help but love the little guy!

 Another one of my Kindergarten groups - Candice, Michelle, Olivia, Shantell, Shayla, Robbie, Joe

 All of the Kindergarten classes with the teachers

 Teachers!  Katy, Whitney, Libby, Erin, Lien, Allison, Devin, Meg, Kristi, Laura

 And a spooky shot...tis the season...

 Painting a mustache on Dino...it took forever because he couldn't stop smiling!

 You should have heard him laugh when he looked in the mirror...hilarious!

 My crazy Basic Reading kiddos

 Nobody in that class would let me paint their faces!  I did 12 hands instead.

 Enrichment Class craziness!

 Zoey, Jolin, Sunny, Steve, Peggy, Sarah


 Party in the kitchen!

 All we need is a cookie...

 My finished treats!  The popcorn nose was an incredible accident...Erin was trying to throw it in my mouth, and that's where it landed!

 Guess who's behind those clever disguises...

 Creeper.

 Oh Erin-dear, this picture cracks me up!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. The problem is that you did not address how awesome your hair is in these pictures! That braid is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mustaches are my favorite! What a great idea! I wish we could do halloween with our kids. Texas doesn't speak halloween in school because some poeple are opposed to it.

    ReplyDelete