Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Kiddos :-)

I have loved a whole lot of things about this Taiwan experience...but without a doubt, the #1 thing I will miss is my darling students!  I guess I'll probably never really know if I've taught them anything, and there's a good chance none of them will remember me down the road.  But I have learned so much from their sweet spirits, adorable smiles, enthusiasm for life, and their amazing ability to love!  I think it has been one of my greatest blessings in life to have been able to spend so much time with children...they are the most Christlike people in the world and I think Heavenly Father knew I would need their incredible examples.  Here's some pictures of my kiddos from the last few weeks! 

 Shelly and Joyce playing outside!

 Lucina :-)

 My evening kindergarten class: Shelly, Joyce, Eva, Lucina

 More spunk in that little body than the rest of my kids combined!


Bumblebee Hats!


The "baby" class!


 Me and Gigi

 Being a little goofy!

Adorable Alen

 My dear little Tristan!  Last week the little guy moved to America (I know, go figure).  I will miss his grin, his giggle, his cheeks filled with water every time we take a break, his sad face from yet another injury due to running into things, falling over, or being a little too crazy...and most of all his daily hugs :-) 

 Aila and Cherry, clearly not enjoying the book...



 We'd been making "angry" faces...until he saw the camera!


 Robbie - "I-wanna-take-a-home!"  Everytime we make something in class he says that.

 Beautiful Shantell

 Little Jaelyn and her endless smiles!

 Evening kindergarten and our Big Green Monster masks


 Practicing our "scared" faces...

 Me and my girls :-)

 Lien came down to take some pictures of me and Tristan on his last day...we had a little too much fun :-) 



My little sunshine!





 Joe.  He's a little devil in class, but I can't help but smile at this picture!  He comes and latches onto my leg like this every day.


 Damon!  This is my little buddy from my original class before it was switched around.

 Damon and Tristan...cutest little trouble makers ever!

 Gigi

 Tristan's grandpa coming to pick him up :-(

Aila and Cherry literally rolling on the floor laughing!

 Goodbye Tristan!  I LOVE YOU!


3 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how you are able to interact and hug the kids. How different from here where you would have to worry about a law suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi - I absolutely LOVED these pictures. The one of Tristan giving you a hug was so tender it made me burst into tears. Probably because I know how much you enjoyed the little guy and how much you will miss him. You are amazing with these beautiful children!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the love that you get everyday. These children are so sweet. Even if they don't remember you after awhile, you will always have them in your heart. What an incredible opportunity you have had working with these little angels. We still miss you and Brittany sends her love.

    ReplyDelete