Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flowers for Mom

One of my favorite things about exploring Taiwan has been seeing so many new kinds of plants and flowers! Flowers always remind me of my mom. She gets so excited when it's finally Spring and always runs inside to announce when the first crocus has popped its head out of the snowy Cache Valley ground! She works hard taking care of the flowers she plants in our yard, and they always look so beautiful! This summer she has been taking pictures of her flowers to share, so I thought I would give her a little taste of Taiwan's gorgeous flowers. My mom loves to be outside enjoying God's beautiful creations. She has taught me to look for and love the simple things in life.
I love you Mom! :-)














My favorite!





















































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristi, the flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing them with all of us. I know I'm crazy but you made me cry. I love you!

    ReplyDelete