Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reading Enrichment!

Meet my Reading Enrichment class! Steve, Peggy, Sunny and Sarah. I teach this class on M, W, F 6:40-8:40. I also have two more students who started this month. These kids are hilarious! Steve is one of the funniest kids I've ever met in my life, hands down. Peggy is super smart and so eager to do her best. Sunny's name is perfect for her...she always has the biggest, happiest smile on her face! Sarah is really really shy, but such a sweetheart! We sure have some great times together...I love these kids!















Jumping Origami Frogs!


One night we were trying to read, and we could not stop yawning! We had a little nap time...don't tell!
There are two Korean songs that the kids in Taiwan are really into...every day during break they break into song and dance! Look up the real thing on youtube: Super Junior singing "Sorry, Sorry" and Wonder Girls singing "Nobody" :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment