Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Temple Trip #3

Saturday we went to the Taipei Temple again! We were able to go to a short devotional before doing baptisms that one of the counselors in the Temple presidency gave. He was so kind to go back and forth from Chinese to English so we could participate. I cannot get enough of the peaceful spirit in the temple. I'm so excited to go with our Branch again in October!


People that I love: Laura, Annalisa, Liz, Whitney, Katy, Meg, Erin


Walking on these rounded stones is supposed to do something amazing for your feet, health, posture...I forget what...mostly it just HURTS!


Why yes! That is in fact a tree you see growing out of the top of that building.



Liz and I outside the museum


Exploring "important woody plants" in the botanical gardens


Check out these lilypads!!!


Adorable pink hanging flowers :-)


Meg and I ready for our first Taipei Metro ride...woot!


These walls are screaming KRISTI!


Mango Italian Sodas!


Macaroni Grill...I heart you, your existence in Taiwan, your food-named Crayola crayons, your bread, and most of all your American-Italian pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment